Save 10% When You Register 10 or More Nurses
for ONS Congress™
ONS Congress offers oncology professionals the chance to learn about cutting-edge developments, share experiences with colleagues, and honor the pioneers laying the groundwork for future innovations. Join us to spark change in your practice and enhance patient care. Plus, we are offering 10% off the membership registration price if 10 or more of your staff attend.
ONS Congress allows oncology professionals to enjoy the following benefits:
· Interact in real-time via daily education sessions and networking opportunities during the live conference on April 20, 22, 27, and 29, 2021.
· Learn at their convenience with an on-demand library of invited sessions, oral abstract presentations, e-Posters, and more offered from April 20 to May 27, 2021.
· Earn up to 133.5 nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours through educational breakout sessions across five tracks: Advanced Practice, Clinical Practice, Radiation, Leadership/Management/Education, and Research.
· Receive Individual Learning Needs Assessment (ILNA) points to put toward ONCC recertification.
· Meet with industry leaders in the interactive virtual learning hall and discuss new treatment options, symptom management strategies, and more.
Invest in your nurses' careers and your practice—register your staff for ONS Congress today!
Contact ONS Customer Relations at 866-257-4667 for more information on how to register your staff.