Sat, Nov 10|
7th Annual Fall Lecture Series ~ Southern New Hampshire Chapter
Topics include: Sexual Health and Cancer, Oncologic Emergencies, Yoga Capsules: Integrative Oncology and Practical Self Care, Opioids and Current Challenges, USP 800...5.5 CE credits!
Time & Location
Nov 10, 2018, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Manchester, Manchester, NH, USA
About The Event
Topics & Speakers:
* Sexual Health and Cancer: Role of a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist: Falguni Vashi, PT, DPT , PRPC
* Oncologic Emergencies: Zachary Spigelman, MD
* Yoga Capsules: Integrative Oncology and Practical Self Care: Jay Gupta, RPh, MSc, MTM Specialist, C-IAYT
* Opioids and Current Challenges: Role of Nursing Members of the Team: Douglas E. Brandoff, MD
* USP 800: Lisa Chicko, MSN, RN, OCN
Approval for 5.5 CE credits is being submitted through the Northeast Multi-state Division
Participation fee: $25 which includes CE’s for full attendance, continental breakfast and lunch.
Please send in registration form with payment to the address provided. Questions? Please contact SNHONLEADERSHIP@GMAIL.COM