Wed, May 17|
The Capital Grille
Primary HLH and Gamifant Educational Program
Time & Location
May 17, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
The Capital Grille, 900 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
About The Event
Join Sobi and other healthcare professionals for an in-person presentation featuring an overview of primary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) diagnosis and treatment with Gamifant. The session will include an in-depth look at Gamifant as an interferon gamma–blocking antibody treatment option and a Q&A segment for additional information.
Information will be presented by primary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) specialist:
KAREN L. BRIDE, M.D., PhD
• Attending, Cellular Therapy, Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and Cellular Therapy, Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
• Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
• Certified in General Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
• Certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, American Board of Pediatrics
• Member of American Society of Transplant and Cellular Therapy
No continuing education credits provided.
Indication and Usage
Gamifant (emapalumab-lzsg) is an interferon gamma (IFNγ)–blocking antibody indicated for the treatment of adult and pediatric (newborn and older) patients with primary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) with refractory, recurrent, or progressive disease or intolerance with conventional HLH therapy.
Important Safety Information
Before initiating Gamifant, patients should be evaluated for infection, including latent tuberculosis (TB). Prophylaxis for TB should be administered to patients who are at risk for TB or known to have a positive purified protein derivative (PPD) test result or positive IFNγ release assay.
Reference: 1. Gamifant (emapalumab-lzsg) prescribing information. Stockholm, Sweden: Sobi, Inc. 2022.
Please see Important Safety Information and accompanying full Prescribing Information for Gamifant, or visit Gamifant.com.
NOTICE TO ATTENDEES:
Sobi is committed to complying with all applicable state, local, & federal laws and regulations that restrict, ban, and require disclosure of the provision of meals in connection with this program. For all attendees who receive a meal at this program, Sobi will report your name and the value received as required by such applicable state, local, and federal disclosure laws.
We are unable to provide you a meal in connection with this program if you are:
• A healthcare professional licensed in Vermont;
• A healthcare professional licensed in Minnesota whereby the meal is being provided to you outside of your licensed state*;
• Employed by the state of Colorado, Connecticut, Kentucky, or Louisiana;
• Serve on a formulary committee for the District of Columbia; or
• Prohibited under government regulations, such as the Code of Federal Regulations, or employer agreements.
*This restriction ensures the Sobi representative has taken the proper internal steps before the provision of the meal.
By signing below, you certify that your participation and acceptance of the Meal (if applicable) at this program does not violate any of the above stated conditions.