NOMINATIONS DUE BY 11/22/21
ELECTIONS BEGIN 11/29/21 and END 12/20/21
President Elect - 2 year TERM
The president-elect or vice president has the following responsibilities.
- Actively observe and learn the role of the president.
- Assume the role of president in the following situations:
- Absence of the president
- Inability of the president to act
- Resignation of the president
- Expiration of the president’s term
- Attend meetings of the chapter standing committees as delegated by the president (if applicable).
- Consult with the president throughout the term of office to provide for continuity and smooth transition of chapter leadership.
- Perform other responsibilities designated by the chapter board of directors or ONS National.
Director at Large - 2 year TERM
- Directors-at-large represent the general chapter membership on the board of directors.
- They perform responsibilities designated by the chapter board of directors.
- Expected to attend four board meetings per calendar year.
Your content has been submitted. Thank you for your nomination!