Join us for the NCCN 2021 Virtual Annual Conference on Thursday, March 18 – Saturday, March 20, 2021. The agenda will feature more than 35 educational sessions including:
· Updates to NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®)
· New and emerging therapies, controversies in treatment, and best practices in the delivery of oncology care
· Issues surrounding HPV vaccination
· Racial disparities in guideline-adherent cancer care
· Effects of the pandemic on cancer care
· Best practices for incorporating patient-reported outcomes into oncology care
Throughout this three-day virtual event, educational sessions will include a mix of challenging case reviews, interactive polling, and moderated Q&A providing participants the opportunity to reinforce knowledge and develop strategies for the management of a variety of cancers.