ONS Congress™ Offers Live Virtual Learning and On-Demand Content
Join us live for ONS Congress on April 20, 22, 27, and 29, 2021, or learn on your own time with an on-demand library of invited sessions, oral abstract presentations, ePosters, and more through May 27, 2021.
Earn up to 70 nursing continuing professional development contact hours from sessions hosted by expert speakers, including the following:
· APRN Role in Medical Marijuana
· Beyond the Beam: Managing Radiation Therapy Side Effects
· Customizing Care for At-Risk Family Members in Cancer Caregiving
· Disparities: Improving Inclusion of Underrepresented Populations in Oncology Studies
· Engaging the Oncology Nurse Learner With Technology and Innovation
· Pathway to Resiliency for Oncology Nurses: During a Pandemic and Beyond
· The Time Is Now: Leading Change in Reducing Healthcare Disparities
Virtually connect with your oncology nursing peers at ONS Congress and spark your passion for innovation. Don’t forget: The first 2,500 registrants will receive an ONS Congress attendee welcome packet via mail, so register today to secure yours*.